CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn.
- Risk management
- Authentication and authorization
- Host, LAN, and application security
- Wireless, cloud, and mobile security
- Environmental security and controls
Trainees enrolled in the CompTia Security+ course, will gain a detailed understanding of:
- Detect various types of compromise and understand penetration testing and vulnerability scanning concepts
- Install, configure, and deploy network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
- Implement secure network architecture concepts and systems design
- Install and configure identity and access services, as well as management controls
- Implement and summarize risk management best practices and the business impact
- Install and configure wireless security settings and implement public key infrastructure
To join this course, you need to have basic familiarity with PCs and networks, even though there are no specific prerequisites, since the course covers all the topics in detail.
Unsure whether you do meet the established prerequisites? No problem. Speak to us and based on your background we will help you understand if this course is right for you.
Method of Delivery
The tools and techniques used throughout this trainee encompass all aspects of security. The course is designed to bring together theory and concepts through practical representation and application. Each trainee is provided will comprehensive materials that are followed during the training sessions.
- Course notes
- Digital course material voucher
- Access to virtual training labs
- Access to PwC’s Learning Management Platform
- Certified exam voucher