Aimed at the advanced practitioner, your accelerated Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification will teach you to generate business improvements in areas such as: customer satisfaction, service delivery, cost control, process performance, & new product introduction.
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is delivered by PEEC, an IASSC accredited Lean Six Sigma training provider, meaning you will benefit from accredited instructors and curriculum. During the 5 day course you will be introduced to both Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, meaning that activities focused around the speed and quality of business processes are addressed.
On the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification course you will learn expert level Lean Six Sigma skills, to enable you to identify, lead and deliver business process improvement projects.
You'll become an expert in the following Lean Six Sigma Black Belt modules:
- Minitab and advanced statistics including data manipulation
- Central Limit Theorem
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Hypothesis Testing I
- Coaching practice
- Analysis Of Variance (ANOVA)
- Hypothesis Testing II
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Advanced Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Change Adoption
- Logistic Regression
As part of the course, you will sit the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam.
This is a multiple choice exam, which requires a 70% pass mark. You'll walk away with proof that you are competent in process management and improvement.
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- -Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
You'll have at least one and a half years of project management experience, either directly as a Project Manager or as part of a team.
You'll also have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office; such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Previous exposure to process improvement or Lean Six Sigma philosophies is helpful, but not essential.
You must have attended and passed a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course
- ASSC accredited curriculum
- The Six SIGMA Memory Jogger II: A Pocketguide of Tools for Six SIGMA Improvement Teams (ISBN: 9781576810446)
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)