New industrial platforms, geopolitical shifts, global competition and changing customer demand are reshaping our whole world. To stay competitive on the market businesses have to get used to adapt changes as fast as possible.
In this course examples based on research and experience are shown on how to improve such a business skill answering the three questions:
- Why managing change is important?
- What tools can be used for a successful transformation?
- What are the essentials of corporate culture?
International work environment often introduces employees to a wider range of cultures, backgrounds and values, and the leadership must be prepared to manage the diversity of their colleagues effectively and turn it into the benefit of their organisation.
The aim of this e-learning is to highlight the importance of a successful diversity and inclusion strategy, and the value that it can bring to your organisation.
The following topics are covered in the module:
- What do we mean if we talk about diversity?
- What does an inclusive workplace look like?
- What value can diversity bring to an organisation?
- How to build a diversity strategy?
- Inclusive leadership
It is recommended to everyone who needs to work in a remote format: managers working with distributed and virtual teams, company employees working with colleagues from other regions. The course deals with the following issues:
- Why do we need remote teams?
- Remote team set-up technology and tools
- Tips for remote employees
- Remote team working meetings
- Team building stages Motivation and engagement
- Project completion, manager’s checklist