International work environment often introduces employees to a wider range of cultures, backgrounds and values, and the leadership must be prepared to manage the diversity of their colleagues effectively and turn it into the benefit of their organisation.
The aim of this e-learning is to highlight the importance of a successful diversity and inclusion strategy, and the value that it can bring to your organisation.
The following topics are covered in the module:
- What do we mean if we talk about diversity?
- What does an inclusive workplace look like?
- What value can diversity bring to an organisation?
- How to build a diversity strategy?
- Inclusive leadership
New industrial platforms, geopolitical shifts, global competition and changing customer demand are reshaping our whole world. To stay competitive on the market businesses have to get used to adapt changes as fast as possible.
In this course examples based on research and experience are shown on how to improve such a business skill answering the three questions:
- Why managing change is important?
- What tools can be used for a successful transformation?
- What are the essentials of corporate culture?
It is recommended to everyone who needs to work in a remote format: managers working with distributed and virtual teams, company employees working with colleagues from other regions. The course deals with the following issues:
- Why do we need remote teams?
- Remote team set-up technology and tools
- Tips for remote employees
- Remote team working meetings
- Team building stages Motivation and engagement
- Project completion, manager’s checklist
Today, leaders are asked to lead in a world that is unlike anything anyone has ever experienced. Rapid advancements in technology, changing employee and customer demands and the evolving world of work means leaders must be equipped to champion and manage these challenges effectively. With evolving socio-demographic forces and changing workforce expectations affecting individuals, organisations, governments and society alike, the need for a new form of leadership has never been more critical.
There are six leadership paradoxes which are becoming increasingly important for leaders to navigate. Our learning journey helps you experience how these paradoxes should be considered as a system; how they impact each other and how they all need to be balanced simultaneously. By the end of the programme, you will truly differentiate yourself as a leader, learning how to comfortably inhabit both elements of each paradox with great success.